Incredible India Series - Remembering Shimla Trip

Today I am remembering our trip to India in 2010, when we traveled to Shimla. This place has been featured in several Bollywood movies I suppose, and more recently it was shown in the movie the "Three Idiots".

Temple atop Chail

I wrote about this trip in this year's Expat Travel and Living Guide, and you can read more about it in the link below:


I thought I'd share more photos, at least some of my favorites from this trip :-) Pardon the lay out, I am still trying to find my way around here.



flowers at night
View from the Chail Temple



The Town Hall

Sunset

Snowcapped Tibetan Peak in the Background

All the horses
The Ridge
the oldest Catholic Church this side of India
our furry friend

Popular posts from this blog

Pinto Art Museum: A Must-Visit Art Destination in Philippines

Bhutan: Windows and Doors of Bhutan (Land of Happiness)

The Lotus Pond at Gardens by the Bay