Labrador Park - A Charming Park in Singapore

Yesterday, I joined a 3.8 Kilometre Walk along Labrador Park in support of a skills training centre in Singapore. It was my first time to visit Labrador Park, and was I surprised at how scenic the trail was. Fortunately, I was able to bring my small camera and so I was able to take a few snaps. Sharing below some of them:

I started taking photos the minute I saw this blue vista, which was after the first kilometre of the walk. The first leg was along the swamp area and gave a forest feel. I was busy chatting with my friends then that I forgot to bring out my camera.


It was around 9:00am when this was taken, and yet the heat was already scorching (as predicted, the first two weeks of April were supposed to be very warm). So I was glad for the leafy trees that provided much needed shade and made the walk bearable.

This is a historic site in the area, supposedly the entry point of earlier Chinese traders who came to Singapore


Sometimes the water was too still

Other times, it splashed against this breakwater. Surprisingly, the water was clear considering there is a port area nearby. And the area also seems to be a favourite fishing spot; every now and then I'd see a group testing out their fishing rods.
It was a bright and sunny day (thank goodness the haze cleared up), and so we were lucky to have this view along the way.


 #LabradorPark #Singapore #YourSingapore

Popular posts from this blog

Pinto Art Museum: A Must-Visit Art Destination in Philippines

Bhutan: Windows and Doors of Bhutan (Land of Happiness)

The Lotus Pond at Gardens by the Bay